Monday, February 9, 2009

Frozen River

B.O.R.I.N.G.

Please...save...me...from...this...stupid...boring...movie.

Within 5 minutes of watching this film, I knew I would not like this movie at all. I felt nothing for any of these characters.

Mom is not so bright, her teenage son is full of typical teenage agnst, but not impressive or anything.

Heck, think I would leave that woman too if I were her husband.

I can't think of one redeeming quality of this movie. Not-a-one.

2/10 - 2 points, because this movie made me realize I never want to live in Upstate New York, but I've been to Buffalo on several occasions, so I already knew it.




* * * * * * * * * * * * S P O I L E R S * * * * * * * * * * *

I knew there was a baby in that bag.

I knew the car would fall in the ice. DAH, you can't have a movie about a frozen body of water without the ice cracking ... that is just damn silly.

I knew the young chick would end up raising the boys the end.

I knew the teenage boy would smile at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment